About Alfa Public School
Alfa Public School was established in the year 2005 and managed by “ABUNDANT LIFE FOR ALL MINISTRIES”, Registered Trust. In today’s competitive world, success is no longer optional! Our children must be “focused” from early childhood to achieve excellence. “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
Our Vision: is to be the best school in providing world class education through holistic approach with global standards.
Our Mission: is to educate, engage and empower each student by providing learning environment, qualified teachers, and infrastructure with latest technology.
Motto: Educating For Eternity.
Quality Policy: To offer quality education and related service to the satisfaction of parents and students for the continuous improvement of quality.
- Respect- Respect the expectation of the parents, employees and partners and value their association with us.
- Child Centric- To be child centric in our approach, we sensitize the feelings of the young one and make them excel.
- Excellency-Exhibit Excellency in day to day activities with professionalism and dedication.
- Discipline-Promote discipline throughout the organization via parents, teachers and children.
- Innovation- Respond to the contemporary and futuristic changes of the technology and methods of education.
- Transparency- Transparency in all transactions to keep up the reputation of the organization.
- Social Responsibility- Protect the social, cultural and economic and environmental values.
Rev. Krupananda Gollapalli
-Founder of ALFA PUBLIC SCHOOL & PU COLLEGE
Rev. Krupananda Gollapalli born on 13 of March 1947. He is primarily a church planter and for the past five decades he held several significant leadership positions such as:
- Pastor, Yelahanka Baptist Church.
- Executive Secretary, Karnataka Baptist Sabhegala Samaikya.
- Secretary, Church Growth Association of India.
- Associate National Director, National Indian Ministries.
- Vice President, Baptist Union of India.
- Vice President, Men’s Department of Asian Baptist Federation.
- General Council Member, Baptist World Alliance.
- Member BWAID Committee BWA.
- Pastor Andheri Baptist Church, Bombay.
- Executive Secretary, Convention of Baptist Churches in Maharashtra.
- Pastor, Hope Baptist Church Bangalore Hebbal.
Had an abundant travelling experience in Australia, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Jamaica, Dubai, USA, Canada and Yugoslavia.
He is the founder of Alfa Public School and Alfa PU College Yelahanka. Currently he is the Secretary of Abundant Life for All Ministries and all India Baptist Federation. Trustee, Convention of Baptist Churches in Maharashtra and Pastor at Yelahanka Baptist Church.
Mr. Joseph Gollapalli
-President, Alfa Public School
Mr. Joseph Gollapalli, the Vice President of Digital American Bureau of Shipping, Houston Texas area, born on 18-9-1972, in Southern India. He is a business executive with 20+ years career with an excellent track record of innovation and success. He has a unique and diverse work experience with leadership roles in IT, Quality, Manufacturing, Services, Commercial and Digital.
Proven ability to take an idea and build a vision and execute to optimise Business models, systems, operations, teams, processes and products or solutions to drive customer outcomes and enable competitive growth across Global markets.
Over 8+ ERP full life cycle implementation experience, 7+ years with 8 big 4 consulting experience, 9+ years working in a large matrixed corporate environment and experience working in O&G, Energy, Software, Capital Markets and Education industries.
Strategic leader, planner, problem solver, communicator and able to motivate, energize to deliver results. Guides global mission teams. Manage 70+ team members and contractors. Has Global experience and working in North America, Europe, MENA, Asia and Latin America.
Mrs. Arpana Agneshwar
-Trustee, Alfa Public School
Arpana Agneshwar is a serial entrepreneur and is currently Founder & CEO of Aimient. She spent more than fifteen years leading high-performing recruiting teams at companies like Citi and MSG. Ana created Aimient to disrupt the status quo and developed a platform that leverages sophisticated technology to improve Talent Acquisition practices. She is driven to help companies create successful and inclusive workforces.
Arpana is an avid believer that purpose and profit can co-exist, which are reflected in two passion projects that she is collaborating on. One that connects women entrepreneurs to financing and another that democratizes educational opportunities. Arpana has a BSc in Psychology from University of Mary Hardin-Baylor and an MSc in Educational Psychology from Baylor. She currently lives in NYC with her husband and 11 year old twins. She loves to travel and aspires to visit at least one new country a year with her family.
Mrs. Barnali Bhaduri
-Head Mistress (HM), Alfa Public School
Mrs. Barnali Bhaduri born in the year 1969 in Rourkela orissa, did her schooling from Carmel convent school.
She did her graduation from Sambalpur University Orissa and B.Ed from Kurukshetra university.
She started her career as a teacher in the year 1992 and worked in various schools of North India.
In 2006 she joined Alfa Public School as a teacher and in 2012 she was appointed as the Head Mistress of the school.